Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gentility


Gentility, originally uploaded by shianghan27.

Hi everyone..

The other day i was doing a photoshoot for TowerClub and I had to take a photo of this totally delicious smelling lamb steak.. So i commented to the chef: "wow, this smells really really good!" then the chef said, after you finish taking it you can eat it! my face lit up with a smile from my left ear to my right ear (exaggerating a bit here) and i proceeded to shoot the steak and then the manager from TowerClub gave us a 5 min rest for me to eat it!

IT WAS HEAVENLY!!

I had never eaten such tender, juicy and absolutely great tasting steak in my entire life! enjoyed every bite and chew of it, accompanied by a glass of fresh apple juice.. Yum Yum!

Perks of the job.. Right, back to this post, another perk of the job is the company allows me to bring home the camera and lenses and flash for me to use over the weekend, and here is what i took last weekend, along with the dragonfly below, using the D80 + Tamron 90mm Macro. Love the Bokeh and the colours come out nicely too..

what do you think?

1 comment:

Rosh said...

you write well...i like it..