Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sediiiii----A!


Sediiiii----A!, originally uploaded by shianghan27.

What would an NDP be if it didn't have a parade segment right? This photo is of the Commando Guard of Honour Contigent.. The elite soldiers of the SAF..

Yup, nothing much else to say.. The Singapore Garden Show is tomorrow!! and I got a free pass to go in!! Hope to take lots of nice photos of flowers, both of the arrangements and hopefully some nice flower macro too.. :)

I so need to get a job.. Read in the papers today about Liza's plight.. MOE didn't pay her!! For 2 months leh.. how can like that!! haha.. (did you get paid or not huh, I'm guessing only..)

had a marathon pool session with Ray on tuesday, 28 games in total.. We were supposed to play first to 5 games.. I won the first set 5-2, he won the next set 5-0 (dunno what happened!!) then the last set we drew at 4-4, so play on, 5-5, 6-6, 7-7 before I finally succumbed and lost 9-7!! Good one Ray! :)

No comments: