Friday, July 25, 2008

Warrior of the Seas


Warrior of the Seas, originally uploaded by shianghan27.

Hi everyone!!

Well, I got good news and I got bad news.. The bad news is: my days of slacking are over! The good news is: I got a job!! As a photographer with Pix Sync!! :)

I start my probation period next thursday!! Quite happy because I think I will learn not only photographic skills but also business skills at the same time! Which will be useful later on in life definitely!

Yup, this photo is taken once again at NDP NE show, and is part of the performances.. They feature like the first few settlers coming to Singapore in their boats.. And I like the use of the light to create shadows on the sail.. Also guess this photo aptly accompanies the start of my journey into the working world! :)

No comments: