Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry!

Hey people..

Sorry i haven't been posting the past 3 days.. too many things happening!! Went to the Garden Festival on Friday, spent maybe 4 hours taking photos till my wrist ached (i think my camera is too small for me to grip comfortably..) then on saturday i went to my GF's house to spend time with her, and unfortunately checked the 2004 website for the Guiness 9-ball Pool tournament (why is it number one on google??) so when i went to Novena Square there was nobody there!! Worse of all I told Ray that there was a match and he and Nic turned up.. Sorry ah!! But they were quite nice about it and we went to have some fruits!! Thanks Nic!! Then on Sunday, I did my first ever photoshoot of my GF and her 2 sec school friends in their grad gowns.. one from NUS, one from NTU, and one from SMU.. took them to Orchard, Bukit Timah Campus to take photos, some standard, others more interesting!! And I had to get new clothes for my job!! Starting on Thursday! Hope I can make it!! So when I have time to finish processing my photos I'll put them up k..

One more thing, I think a photo a day might not work out anymore.. So a photo when I can k!

No comments: