Sunday, October 19, 2008

NYDC!

Hi guys,

This was a tough week!! NYDC from 10am to 10pm on Thursday and Friday. Editing on Saturday and finally rest on Sunday. To Ray, if you happen to be reading this, we need to schedule our pool game soon! haha.. need to enjoy and destress a bit..

Make it sound as though I'm suffering like that ah, actually not really lah, been enjoying myself too.. NYDC food photography, get to eat so many good stuff lor!! Mudpies, lamb shanks, pizzas, mochachinos and cakes.. everything I want I can get.. haha.. Except for half a wasted day due to ineffective art direction from someone in NYDC, the rest of it was pretty cool..

Definitely learnt a lot on the two days.. Like it when I have time to think and plan how I want to do the shots.. Will post some soon maybe.. :)

Ciao people!

No comments: