Monday, October 13, 2008

Paint Splash Creation!


Paint Splash Creation!, originally uploaded by shianghan27.

Well, apparently I cannot post pictures of political leaders on a personal website? Better not in any case.

Anyway, this photo was digitally enhanced to become this paint can splashing out. It was actually milk in there, and I made all the colours come out. This was because paint would have been too viscous to splash out properly.

What do you think?

Oh, by the way, PixSync just bought me a new laptop. Huge 15.4" screen and 3kg in weight. Big guy needs big laptop.. haha.. The company also bought a D90, and I was the first to use it during my shoot of the Mauritian PM.

Think that it is pretty good, but have to check out how sharp it is with the 50mm f1.8 and the tamron 90mm at work later.. haha.. :) ISO is pretty good and a life saver though.

Ciao people!

1 comment: